I'm Tyler Whitney
Web Developer, Programmer, System Administrator
- Address P.O. Box 281, West Chazy, NY 12992
- Email [email protected]
- Phone (518) 314-9448
- Fax (518) 288-0004
Websites and Custom Apps
Websites are where I started. I can help your business provide the website your customers are looking for. Need something more advanced? I specialize in custom web applications. Everything is mobile ready!
Content Management System
Your website will be built on top of the Wordpress content management system. This gives you control over your content and a quick and easy way to edit your website. Of course, I can handle all of that for you if you wish, meaning you can use the platform to focus on you website's visitor activity and statistics.
I have over 10 years of experience with Linux and I have managed enterprise level Linux servers for over 5 years. Whether you're intending to use my managed hosting for your website or contracting with me to help maintain your systems, I'm ready.
Databases, Servers, Cloud
I have extensive experience with cloud-based infrastructures; including Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. If you're looking to add high availability or redundancy to your systems, I can help you to design your infrastructure in the cloud. I can also help tie systems together, if you need an architect that can make multiple systems speak the same language, I'm a profession integrator.
Auditing and Hardening
I am a security enthusiast. Security should never be an afterthought. Its far to easy for a website to be hacked these days, leading to downtime, which costs money and customers. I can help you by auditing existing systems and making hardening recommendations. Of course, if you host with me, our systems are regularly scanned, audited, and updated.
With my managed hosting service you don't have to worry about calling a 1-800 number if your website goes down. Along with an included 24/7 monitoring service, if there is ever a website glitch that causes something not to appear correctly, I am just a called or text message away. I will fix it fast!
I was responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with graphic designers, back-end developers and marketers.
Lead Programmer Analyst & Adjunct Instructor
Rebuilt and enhanced existing ASP B2C site with ASP.NET 2.0 Framework and tools. Technology consists of ASP.NET 2.0 (C#), IIS, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Stored Procedures & PayPal Instant Payment Notification.
Full Stack Developer
This was beginning of my career. Developed, managed, operated and promoted an Internet business.Handled customer support issues.
Director of Systems Administration
New Spin 360
Driving from point A to point B and if necessary to point C and sometimes even to point R and point S. I was known as experienced driver. Once my passenger who was a web developer told me about his job and I have made my decision at that moment to became a developer.
Web Applications Developer
The University of Vermont - Residential Life
- Document applications, provide training materials (video tutorials, workshops, blog etc.) for applications and general computing
- Provide phone support to clients with software and hardware problems or questions and troubleshoot network outages
- Configure and setup workstations for staff as well as maintain computer system hardware and software
- Maintain a computer upgrade schedule for staff, manage hardware and software purchases and inventory
M.S. Computer Information Systems
B.S. Information Technology
- Web Development
- Custom Application Development
- Programming and Coding
- System Administration
- Infrastructure Design
- Information Technology
- 1 website developed for your business, fully designed
- 1 year of Managed Hosting, included with website
- Full Content Management System
- Analytics and Reports
- 1 Year of Managed Web Hosting
- 2 Websites or Web Applications can be hosted per yearly fee
- 24/7 Monitoring for uptime included
- Security Audits
- Includes 12 hours of content or design changes each year, limited to 2 hours max each month
Send me a line using the form below
- E-mail [email protected]
- Phone (518) 314-9448
- Fax (518) 288-0004
P.O. Box 281
West Chazy, NY